Mojave Oasis RV Park is hosting Mojave Oasis - The Gathering, April 15-17, 2011. Events will include a luau, concerts by The Smokin Menehunes with Special Guest Bill Tapia and Tikiyaki Orchestra, DJs, tiki vendors, a movie night, swimming, and fun.
- 12-5pm - load in , Get Settled, Visit the New Mermaid Lounge!
- 6PM- DJ will be playing till 11pm
- 8PM - Movie Night Starts. We are playing Vintage and Fun movies. Take a seat on the Lawn, Enjoy the free popcorn and have a Mojave Punch!
- All Day Vending, please check out the Artists and their great items!
- Carving Area, Tent, Trailer Crawl.......and More!
-All Day Swimming, Relaxing, Hanging around. Mermaid lounge, Food will be available
- The Smokin Menehunes with Special Guest Bill Tapia! will be playing 2 Sessions by the lake
- Luau Starts at 6pm, Music, Hawaiian Dancers, Fire, Pig Ceremony, Dinner and a Complimentary Mojave Punch.
- Tikiyaki Orchestra will play right after the Luau. DJ thru the evening.
Sunday Is a Day of Leisure, Shop our Vendors!, Hang at The Mermaid Lounge, Leave when you want!
-Best Trailer Decoration-Sat
-Best Tent Decoration-Sat
-Best Trampoline Dive
-Best Cocktail in the Crawl
-Best Hawaiian Shirt / Outfit
Visit the Mojave Oasis website