God bless Forbidden Island -- this contempory tiki bar really seems to "get it," rewarding regulars and newcomers with a variety of activities to keep them coming back.
On May 18 at 3:00pm, they'll be holding their first ever luau, featuring:
- A world-class traditional luau buffet, prepared by award-winning chefs!
- Live entertainment from Tahitian dancers!
- Select Forbidden Island Cocktails at special prices!
- Luxurious gourmet gelato from Gelateria Naia (www.gelaterianaia.com) featuring Forbidden Island Cocktail-flavored gelatos!
- Island treats & collectibles for sale!
- And some surprises!
Admission and entertainment are free, with food & drink for a fee. Please note the event is 21 and over only.
May 18, 2008. Starts at 3 pm.
1304 Lincoln Ave., Alameda, CA 94501, (510) 749-0332