Saturday Daytime Festival 8:30am to 4:30pm
• Continuous Stage Entertainment
• Up to 50 hours of workshops—Pick and choose your favorites.
• Culture: History of the Ukulele, Hawaiian Language
• Arts and Crafts: Lei making, gourds. Check the website for a list of classes
• Workshops & Demonstrations: All level Ukulele workshops, Songs, Hula, Slack Key Guitar, and Hawaiian Steel Guitar
• Kids Hula and Ukulele Workshops Ask about our “Ukes for Kids Program!”
• Vendors: Jewelry, Festival T-Shirts, Clothes, Music, Instruments, CDs
• Food will be available for purchase
• Vendor information call: Ellen Lehua Swope 562.492.9269 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Purchase opportunity drawing tickets for many wonderful prizes. The proceeds go to the Ukes for Kids Program
Ukulele Club Night Friday, Oct. 3 from 5:30pm to 9pm
Come and support your favorite Ukulele Club as they perform in a FREE concert. Seven ukulele clubs from all of California and elsewhere (click here for complete list). A limited menu of food will be available from Kela’s Katering from 5:30 until 7:30 only. Chicken, Beef, Vegetable rice bowls $6.00. Drinks $1.00.
October 3-4, 2008 | 13234 E. 166th Street (between Carmenita and Shoemaker), Cerritos, CA
Get the details at www.ukulelefestival.org